For choosing Engineering at the graduation level, one should really improvise on his interests, strengths and weaknesses. Once a person chooses to engineer and completes his bachelors, the question now arises if studying further is “Should I go for M.tech or MBA?” You need to pause and study for a while to select your desired stream MBA or Engineering.
This question can be answered by evaluating different factors which can be considered as the basic building blocks of a great career:
Interest plays a key role in your choice. You should be clear of your wants in life. M.tech and MBA are both master degrees with different specialisations. A person should be able to analyse whether they have an engineering bent of mind or management bent of mind. By pursuing an M.Tech you will be exposed to various possibilities of engineering field while MBA will give you an opportunity to work in any department of your choice but not engineering. Therefore, through self-evaluation and introspection, one can articulate his interests.
In this ever-evolving world, some degrees which were important 2 decades back, have no reference whatsoever in 2019. Therefore, M.tech or MBA should become your choice only and only after you have successfully contemplated both the courses. This evaluation requires you to gain a basic understanding of Current market trends, mindsets of the employer, skill-sets necessary in the current scenarios.
MTech is known to be a more comprehensive study of the specific engineering branch you have specialized in.
Whereas, MBA is a program which is known to impart industry required skills as well as soft skills which are necessary for recruitment as managers.
Experience before Applying for Masters.
ITM University offers MBA admissions through its School of Management. The school is well known in Gwalior and Madhya Pradesh region for imparting quality education. Though gaining a year or more experience is recommended for the students before going for an MBA, but ITM University students are exposed to On-Job-training where they learn the industry standards very well.
The M.tech program at ITM is offered through the School of Engineering and technology. The School is a popular choice for students in Gwalior and Madhya Pradesh. The program aims to improve students understanding and make them industry ready in their chosen specialization.
Therefore for excelling in your career and having an edge over other people, join ITM University Today!
Some other benefits of ITM:
- The largest campus in the region with world-class facilities.
- State-of-art sports complex with courts and grounds of almost every game.
- With Reading rooms, Departmental Libraries, Language labs and communication skills development programs, ITM serves the best of academics on its plate.
- Comfortable and hygienic Hostel and dining mess to provide food on demand and special care for students living far from home.
- In addition, ITM has specialized infrastructure for various schools. Department specific laboratories and concerned aesthetic instruments.
- Best Infrastructure for sports and physical activities in Madhya Pradesh with a dedicated School of Physical Education.