We feel that potential, Efficiency and Excellence are not borde- limited. Students from all across the world are bringing their dreams to convert them into reality with the guidance of highly experienced and qualified faculty of ITM University. Each international student is very well taken care off. We at ITM University Gwalior believe in the Home away from Home Factor. We also celebrate Independence day of all the nationalities who are studying here with us. Every year Students from different corners of the world take admission in the University. We witness a huge number of students from, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Botswana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Mozambique, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe every year.
International students from numerous academic backgrounds study at ITM University. In addition to the most popular choice of courses among these students in Pharmacy, Management, Engineering and Life Sciences, the students are inclining towards more and more creative courses in Architecture, Design and Fine Arts.
As we know, ITM University is also one of the best Architecture colleges in India, therefore the students tend to learn these relevant skills easily. With amazing infrastructure and world-class facilities, the University is also counted among the best B.tech colleges of MP. Being a private Engineering college and providing holistic development, we have also got a place among the best Engineering colleges in India, top ten engineering colleges in MP and Best Computer Science colleges in MP.
Therefore ITM University is the one-stop destination and the Top most choice for true holistic education in the country.
Some prerequisites and things to keep in mind while taking admission at ITM are:
- Ensure that you get the proper visa from the Indian Embassy/ High Commission.
- Ensure that you meet the Medical fitness standard before you leave your country.
- Also ensure that you have taken all the required vaccinations (Typhoid Vaccine, Hepatitis Vaccine, Yellow Fever etc.) to avoid medical complications while you are in India.
- Also, ensure that you bring the letter of admission issued by the official of ITM University.
- Make sure that you carry the originals, copies of your certificates/degrees and 10 passport size photographs.
- Ensure that your fee has been received by the University and you should carry the fee receipt.
Registration: All international students must register themselves with the International & Deputy Registrar Office of ITMU.
Admission Formalities: The International Office of the University should be contacted to take care of the admission formalities. The Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office (FRRO) requires this test as a prerequisite for obtaining the residence permit form.
Registration with FRRO: All International students who have come to study in India need to get registered themselves in The Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office (FRRO) within 14 days of arrival in India (not applicable in the case of Bhutanese and Nepalese students). The University’s International Office helps and guides the students in the registration process