MBA in Dual Specializations
Dual MBA Program
MBA (Dual Specializations) – Two Years [Trimester based]
(Unique training opportunity in the area of banking operations software -FINACLE from Infosys in knowledge partnership with SBP-FLIP]) MBA Dual Specialization entails better career advancement opportunities. This is a two years full time credit based programme spread over six trimesters. This highly sought after programme is a contemporary and challenging programme that uses latest state-of-art teaching learning processes that delivers maximum „learning outcome‟. The teaching-learning process of the programme is unique in North and Central India and is instrumental in placing students in best of the corporate. The teaching pedagogy adopted helps students to develop better understanding about the different corporate sectors with the help of case analysis, live projects and presentations.
Agreement with Finitiatives Learning India Pvt. Ltd.(FLIP):
ITM University Gwalior and FLIP have joined hands to offer a unique industry ready optional module in Banking & Finance. This comes with the most coveted “Smart Banker Program with Finacle from Infosys” to produce trained professionals for Corporate India.
About the FLIP Smart Banker Program:
The FLIP Smart Banker program is a comprehensive 170 hour certificate program on Banking Operations, covering:
- Unique, hands on training with live simulations on Finacle.
- Students will be among the very first to get trained on Finacle 10- the latest version, and gain a strong employability advantage.
- Practical knowledge of banking products and processes.
Benefits of the program:
- Advantage in the selection process for both private and public sector banks.
- It will help you perform better in Interviews for both private and public sector banks
- Get placement assistance for a period of 2 years.
Technical competence acquired:
- Develop and demonstrate an aptitude for the banking and Finance industry.
- Acquiring real life Banking operations skill sets vide Finacle Software from Infosys along with Simulations and thereby becoming industry-ready.
- Develop expertise on contemporary areas like Consumer Lending, Wealth Management, Mortgages, Credit,C orporate banking etc.
- Getting identified and nurtured as future business leaders.
- A post graduate degree in general management opens opportunities in areas of management such as Marketing, Human Resource Management,Finance,Operations Management and International Business.
- MBA students having specialization in Finance and Accounting can choose to work in public, private or government organizations as accountant, comptroller,accounting manager or financial accounting consultant.
- Students with specialization in finance can opt to work as financial analyst, budget analyst, finance officer,financial manager, financial planner and investment banker.
- Students with specialization in Marketing and HR can opt to work as Management Trainee, Market analyst,Market Researcher, Marketing Manager, HR Consultant.
- Other options include entrepreneurship, international business and Consulting.
S&P Capital IQ, PwC, Asian Paints, Prometric, Madison Street, iResearch Services, Naukri.Com, Universal Hunt,ICICI Securities, Shoppers stop, Mount Talent Consulting, JARO Education, Agarwal Packers & Movers Ltd, India Infoline • ING Vysya Bank Limited • SBI LIFE • Grail Research • Thomson Press • Unicon Investment • GATI Ltd • Nerolac Paints • Share Microfin • H DFC Bank • Axis Bank • S&P Capital IQ • ICICI Securities • Universal H unt • PwC • Prometric • Asian Paints • JARO Education • Naukri.Com • Shoppers Stop • 99acres.com • Mount Talent Consulting • SBI Cap Securities • Indiamart.com • Unicon Investment •Dolphin Sourcing Pvt Ltd • Antal International Network • PropTiger • Globas • Mancer Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Students completing the MBA Dual Specialization with an optional module “Smart Banker Program with Finacle from Infosys” successfully get absorbed at several industries across the BFSI domain like:
- Management Trainee
- Wealth Manager
- Marketing Managers
- Research Analyst
- Assistant Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Investment Advisor