School of Law
Law is a profession and discipline of knowledge where you can develop a range of skills and explore many aspects of human life. Studying Law as an undergraduate gives you the chance to sharpen your mind, strengthen your understanding and deepen your experience. It helps you to develop your skills in research, critical analysis, synthesizing complex ideas and improve your overall presentation. It also gives you an opportunity to help others and transform the society with individual/personal effort.
Themes & Courses
B.A. LLB – English, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, History, Psychology, Philosophy, Family Law, Criminal Law,Law of Torts, Constitutional Law, Human Rights, Company Law, Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Tax Laws, Labour Law, Clinical & Research presentations etc.
B.Com. LLB – English, Entrepreneurship, Financial Accounting, Micro & Micro Economics, Business mathematics, Statistics, Financial Management, Corporate & Cost Accounting, Auditing, Family Law, Criminal, Law,
Law of Torts, Constitutional Law, Human Rights, Company Law, Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Tax Laws, Labour Law, Clinical & Research presentations etc.
• Corporate Lawyers/Criminal Lawyers/Property Lawyers/ Constitutional experts
• Legal Consultants / Tax Consultants
• Advocate working for Govt. & Non-Govt. organisations
• Judges in lower & higher judiciary
• Advocate with private practice
• Advocate working for corporate legal firm
• Research professional/Trade Mark & IPR consultants
• LAW teaching
• NGO/Social activist / Human right activist
School of Law, ITM University Gwalior, is offering the following law courses
B.A. LL.B. (5 Yrs.)
B.Com LL.B (5 Yrs.)
LL.B ( 3 Year)
LL.M – Criminal Law (1 Year)
LL.M – Constitutional Law (1 Year)
Why pursue Law after Std.12th?
To get into a serious and employable career option which not only helps you to go for legal profession but also become a successful bureaucrat, law consultant, politician, businessman, manager or pursue any career successfully. It gives a pragmatic approach which helps you to excel in every walk of life and think holistically about the society you live in.
• Elective programs which are Industry/Civil Society oriented augmentation Programs.
• Presentation in the form of seminars and group discussion.
• Participate in Non-CGPA Credits (Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities)
• Dissertation Legal Writing & Interpersonal Skill Development courses
• Moot courts Actual courtroom size