Training, Augmentation and Placement (TAP)
ITM University has always given training, augmentation and placements an utmost priority and to implement it into action an exclusive training, augmentation and placement assistance cell (TAP) has been established with state–of-art facilities. The cell is headed by experienced professional from Industry.TAP Cell is responsible for conducting following activities in time bound schedules without violating the time table of university curriculum.
A) A very extensive (& intensive as well) training & augmentation programmes. These Programmes cater to the present and projected needs of the Industry in future.
The salient features of the programmes are:-
- The training and augmentation programmes run through entire course duration.
- Includes Industry oriented modules of communication skills, personality development, aptitude, logical reasoning and foundation courses on basic Mathematics.
- Includes expert lectures from Industry professionals on advance topics and practical & application aspects of theoretical concepts.
- To Organize Industry specific mock & online tests, mock group discussion sessions and mock interviews with the help of professionals from Industry to give realistic feel.
To deliver the contents and to conduct the activities of training & augmentation programmes (TAP), ITM University has exclusive tie up’s with number of reputed companies some of them are.
- Randstad India Ltd
- British Council
- TMI First (A division of TM Inputs and Services) Hyderabad
- Global Career Education (GCE)
- Hewlett Packard Education Services (HPES)
B) In addition, the TAP cell is also devoted for following activities.
- Provides assistance in arranging training and visits for students in various Industries.
- Provides timely guidance to the students about latest happenings in the relevant market through mailers, notices and lecture sessions.
- Provides assistance to the students for final placements in the prominent companies of various domains by holding campus placements. It is note-worthy to mention that almost all the top notch MNC’s are visiting ITM University through TAP cell for final placements of the students.
Mr. Mohit Agarwal
(Training & Placement Officer)
Email id: email@example.com