11th International Conference on TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION AND MANAGEMENT FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT TIMS 2023
- ABOUT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- OBJECTIVES OF CONFERENCE
- MAIN TRACKS OF CONFERENCE
- CALL FOR PAPER
- POSTER PRESENTATION
- AWARDS & ACCOMMODATION
- CONFERENCE SECRETARIATE & POSTER PRESENTATION
- Registration & Contact Details
Uncontrolled and unplanned activities man made emissions results in drastic degradation of environment and natural resources posing the greatest threat to the globe. Today society needs the physical development and institutional operating practices that meet the needs of present civilization without depleting the resources base of future generations. There is need to develop a strategy based on long-term vision on the development of an appropriate, cost-effective, affordable technologies to reduce the carbon footprints all over the world with sustainable strategy.
This contemplate that growth must be environmentally sound, socially inclusive, technologically smart and also to meet the needs of future generations. Sustainable development has several important components like Economy, Ecology, health, Society, agriculture, Culture, Technology and there management. Meeting sustainable development goals will require action on a number of dimensions, including harnessing and maximizing the potential of technological innovation. From alternative energy sources to artificial intelligence, sustainable innovations aim to reduce negative effects on planet Earth. Renewable energy use needs to increase six times to achieve sustainability goals laid down by the 2015 Paris Agreement on climate change.
Sustainable development issues include the end of poverty and hunger, combating climate change, improving health & education, protecting oceans, forests and other natural resources, and making cities more sustainable. We need to introduce some innovative ideas in response to the public health challenges, economic growth, social issues, and environment and sustainable aspects to meet the aspirations of billions while making sure that we leave better world for our future generations in terms of environment and natural sources. For this Clean resources, energy saving Buildings, quality food for all, green processes from synthesis to use and recycling, health and hygiene, and their management are to be addressed by all academicians, Industrialists, and various organizations.
With this objective to bring together academicians, Engineers, Scientists, and policymakers in experts and specialists in food, health, pharmacy, agriculture, water, climate change and energy, development partners, civil societies, academia, and environmentalists 11th conference on “Technology, Innovation, and Management for Sustainable Development” (TIMS-2023) with the focal theme Innovation and new frontiers for a sustainable future. It shall be organized online/offline into seven tracks Architecture, Management, Sports, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Science, and Engineering. The Conference gives planners and policymakers an opportunity share, discuss and compiled recommendations to meet the challenges of this decade and beyond.
- To discuss the current perspectives of sustainable development in developed and developing economies.
- To conserve and enhance resource base with the help of green, smart and safe materials.
- To create innovative technologies and reorienting existing technologies for sustainable development and discuss future solutions for designing of green, smart and safer environment.
- To discuss holistic approach in decision making on basis of environment, economies and technology options.
- To provide a platform to technocrats, experts and academicians from different countries for presenting their innovative and constructive ideas at international level.
- Through this conference we aim to provide a leading forum for debate on important issues related to sustainable development for society with an approach to develop resilient communities and manage risks.
- To generate research and disseminate knowledge about sustainable development.
- To establish an information exchange platform for sustainable development.
Tracks Co-Ordinator Details:-
- Energy efficient technologies
- Environment modeling analysis and simulation
- Environmental Education
- Materials for sustainability
- Advance materials
- Organic materials
- Biodegradable electronics
- Nano materials
- Environmental impact assessment Disaster management
- Recycling of materials
- Biotechnology in environment management
- Waste management
- Food Security and nutritional management
- Impact of Climate Change on Food Security
- Environmental awareness b. Environmental ethics
- Renewable energies
- Green ICTs
- Next generation communication technology Sustainable Development
- Technologies for Safe and Smart World
- Low power electronic system
- Bionics technology in civil engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Applications in Science and Agriculture
- Human settlement
- Affordable housing
- Green building
- Smart architecture / cities
- Organic farming
- Conservation of agriculture
- Integrated watershed management
- Post harvest technology of fruits and vegetables
- National food security
- Farming system approach for better livelihood
- Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture and Food Security
Sports, health and sustainability
- Fusing sports and sustainability
- Sports activities & environment
- Sustainable pharmaceutical development
- Green pharmacy
- Natural medicine
- Environment-friendly Pharmaceuticals
- HealthCare in Poor World and Hygiene
- Targeted Drug Delivery
- Human health a. Public health and ecological sustainability
- Sanitation and health
- Green marketing
- Green finance
- Sustainable concerns
- Innovation and green business
- Green consumerism and sustainable choices
- Law and Governance for Sustainable Development
- Ecology, economics and management
- The economics of climate change
- Carbon sequestration, carbon credit, carbon footprints
- Quality of growth and development
- Conserving and enhancing resource base
- Sustainable development and planning
- Resilient communities
- Ecological and social sustenance
- Sustainable policies and practices
Natural Resources & Climate Change
- Conservation and management of natural resources
- Biodiversity, forestry, grasslands, soil, water, mineral resources
- Climate change adaptations and mitigation
- Building resilience
- Moving towards low carbon societies
- Sustainable climate risk management
- Gender perspectives and climate change
Scholars, Academicians, policy makers, scientists are invited to submit papers for related to the themes & sub themes of the Conference for oral or poster presentation. Kindly submit one page abstract printed on an A4 size paper (1.5 spacing using Microsoft Times New Roman, 12 font size) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The souvenir of the conference shall be released at the time of conference. The intimation of the acceptance shall be shared as per the schedule along with paper submission details to the participants. Based on reviewer comments, papers presented in the conference shall be published in high quality SCI/SCOPUS/UGC indexed journals. Some of the associated journals are
- Indian Journal Of Environmental Protection (ISSN 0253 – 7141)
- European Journal of Molecular and Clinical Medicine (ISSN 2515-8260),
- Journal of Survey in Fisheries Sciences (ISSN 2368-7487),
- Bulletin of Environment Pharmacology and Life Sciences (ISSN: 277-1808).
Details of publication charges will be shared accordingly. Only one paper per registered participant will be considered for publication, however, one can be a co-author of more than one paper.
Poster boards will be provided for poster presentation. Each poster will be allotted a board space measuring 120*150cm (48”*60). Drawing pins or thumb tags will be provided. All poster presentations will be in English Handwritten poster will not be accept. The text should be rendered with a sufficiently large font to be legible from a distance of 1-2meter. Graphs, tables, figures, photographs or maps be used within the limits of the board space allocated.
Best oral/poster presentations will be awarded in the valedictory function of the conference in each category with first, second and third positions.
Gwalior has number of hotels with tariff ranging from INR 1500/- to INR5500/- Hotels are located within a radius of about 10 km from ITM University campus. Those who are desirous of hotel accommodation are requested to inform the organizer well in advance
CONFERENCE SECRETARIATE :-
Email: email@example.com, Website: www.itmuniversity.ac.in SCHOOL OF SCIENCES: ITM University, AH-44, Gwalior (M.P)-474001, INDIA
POSTER PRESENTATION :-
Poster boards will be provided for poster presentation. Each poster will be allotted a board space measuring 120×150 cm (48”x60”). Drawing pins or thumb tags will be provided. All poster presentations will be in English. Handwritten posters will not be accepted. The text should be rendered with a sufficiently large font to be legible from a distance of 1-2metre. Graphs, tables, figures, photographs or maps may be used within the limits of the board space allocated.
Delegates from Industries :- INR 3000/-
Delegates from Academics :- INR 2000/-
Students* : – INR 1000/-
Abstract Submission Date – 10 March 2023
Submit Full Length Paper Up-to – 15 March 2023
Last date of registration – 15 March 2023
*to submit bonafide certificate from the Head of Department/ Institution Online payment can be made to: HDFC Bank Dal Bazar, Gwalior, A/c No.50200012280228, IFSC code HDFC0003661
Please click here to download.
Please click here for register.
Prof Y.C Goswami
Dean School of Sciences ITM University Gwalior
Organizing Secretary: –
Dr. Ranjana Goswami
School of Sciences ITM University Gwalior
Co – Organizing Secretary: –
Dr. Rita Sharma
School of Sciences ITM University Gwalior
Track Coordinator Details: –
|S.No.||Faculty Name||School||Contact No.|
|I||Dr. Mukesh Pandey||SOET||7987149850|
|II||Dr. Raakhi Chauhan||SOM||9981077334|
|Dr. Vandana Bharti||SOM|
|III||Mr. samsat chowdhary||SOPE||9131455383|
|Mr Ravi singh||SOPE||724755334|
|Dr. Nem kumar Jain||SOP|
|V||Dr. shama Parveen||SOAG||9455663614|
|VI||Ar. Priya sengar||SOA|
|Ar. Jyoti Tomar||SOA|
|VII||Dr. Uday Gehlot||SOS||9630502548|
|Dr. sadhna chaturvedi||SOS||7987829998|