JOBS-Career at ITM University
- Online Apply
- Recent Advertisements
- Details of Post, Area of Specialization and Eligibility
- Salient Features
- Contact Us
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALIZATION FOR TEACHING
- School of Architecture
- School of Humanities & Literary Studies
- School of LAW
- School of Management Commerce & Financial Studies
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Sciences
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALIZATION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION
CAREER @ITM UNIVERSITY, GWALIOR
Details of Post, Area of Specialization and Eligibility
Salient Features:: –
- Promoters have climbing graph of imparting education since 1997, having expansions beyond state of MP.
- State of the Art, high tech environmentally conditioned infrastructure located along the foothills of aravali.
- Liberal policy framework that actively encourages faculty growth through research, consultancy and training by way of extension activities to satisfy all its state holders.
- Steered by renowned academicians, administrators and bureaucrats.
- Enthusiastic industry relationship for training, placement and collaborative work.
- MOUs with foreign/national academia/industries for revision/restructuring of courseware/syllabus and teaching pedagogy.
Opportunities The ITM University, Gwalior, catering to a truly diversified mix of programmes and disciplines viz., Engineering, Architecture, Computer Applications, Management, Sciences, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nursing, Agriculture and Physical Education etc., in its mission to enhance its key areas of teaching, Research and Consultancy, invites academicians for a long term association/career. The University provides a creative atmosphere in pursuit of higher studies and research for a better career.
Standards Our faculty and staff members must meet rigorous standards in addition to prescribed qualification and experience by UGC and other regulatory bodies. Hands on experience of latest tools and softwares (Viz., SPSS, SAS/E-views/R/MAT Labs/ERP/SAP and conversant with LMS etc.)
Employee Benefits The university offers generous benefits including paid vacation, Leaves (incl. Paternity, Study, special academic and medical leaves). Sponsoring for higher study, payment of expenditure incurred on attending national/international seminars/workshops faculty development programmes, reimbursement of tuition fees of children, membership of professional bodies, purchase of books and journals for research and teaching, Transportation/Staff Bus from city and neighboring cities, payment of Gratuity.
For any query contact no