“Last date of application for Ph.D. admission extended up to 25 August.”
“Last Date for applying cancellation 2015-16 : 14.08.2016”
How to Apply
- Admission Forms are available online at itmuniversity.ac.in as well as at Counselling Cell of ITM University at Gwalior (M.P.).
- The Application Form for the Entrance Test (ITM NEST), can be obtained against a cash payment of Rs.1000/- from the Counseling Cell, ITM University, Gwalior or by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of ‘ITM University’, payable at Gwalior, with a covering letter addressed to “Director (Admission & Counselling)”, ITM University, Gwalior, requesting for the Application Form and indicating their complete postal address. On receipt of the DD, the application form will be sent by post. Candidates should write their name, Mobile Number and address on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application (Online)
- Alternatively, students can download Application Form for free from the website of ITM University, Gwalior, and submit it with a DD of Rs.1000/- in case of application and Rs. 11000/- in case of Registration drawn in favor of ‘ITM University’, payable at Gwalior
- Candidates can also apply online.click here to apply online (online applicants need to pay Rs. 1000/- online in case of application and Rs. 11000/- in case of Registration).
- Application (offline)
- The Application Form duly completed should be checked for all the entries correctly filled with appropriate course codes indicating your choice for seeking admission. (Ensure that the codes have been put in the right spaces provided against each field). Form should be sent along with a DD of Rs. 1000/- in case of application and Rs. 11000/- in case of Registration and photocopy of documents as mentioned in application form through Registered post / Speed Post so as to reach ITM University, opp. Sithouli Railway station NH – 75, Jhansi Road, Gwalior (M.P.) – 474001
- Incomplete Application Form shall not be considered and no correspondence shall be made in this regard. The Application Form once sold shall not be taken back under any circumstances nor the application fee, refunded in any case.
- The last date for the receipt of completed Application Form at ITM University, Gwalior is July 30, 2016, For MBA – 30th May 2016. Any application received after last date will not be accepted. Any delay in receiving the application by the candidate will not be considered without a valid reason for late submission. The University will not accept responsibility for any postal delay, irregularity or loss in postal transit
- Final allotment of course and branch will be done through cumulative merit of ITM –
NEST score and 10+2 score. Students as per the merit list can Confirm their admissions within stipulated time by paying the balance fee (Rs.10000/- will be adjusted in the course fee).
- If the University is not able to offer admission then the registration fee will be refunded after deduction of 10% amount towards processing fee / charges
Admission is done through ITM NEST and JEE /PRE MCA /PAT /NATA /GATE /CMAT /MAT / XAT/ATMA/CAT Entrance tests. Written tests, Interviews and Group discussion will be conducted in for PG / Ph.D. courses (as applicable) and will be considered for admissions with due consideration to academic record and work experience. For more details visit http://itmuniversity.ac.in