School of Engineering and Technology
For SEG Student Chapter ITM University (SSCI) Click here
Teaching Pedagogy and Academics
- Objective and Outcome based Methodologies.
- Emphasis simultaneously on Basic Concepts and Experimental Interpretations
- Activities for Engineering System Design
- Inter Disciplinary Activities
- Effective Communication through Practices
- Innovation Stimulations
- Quality Assured Education
- Skill Development in Engineering Software Tools
- Industry Interaction
- Soft and Interpersonal Skill Development
Project Based Teaching Learning
A host of Teaching and Learning Techniques are used to impart knowledge and skills to the students in the school. A mix of lectures, tutorials, laboratory work, seminars and projects are used to groom conceptual and analytical abilities of students. At U.G. level students are involved with innovative project work in the area of their interest. At P.G. level students have to work on a dissertation chosen in consultation with industries in their academic field.
Flexible and Modular Curriculum
All the programmes have been designed by experienced educators and academicians, making them totally student- centric. A student can optimize his/her achievement utilizing the flexibility and modularity built into the programmes. Integrated courses (UG+PG) are well suited to the students who have pre-fixed career goals. These programmes optimize on teaching-learning processes while maintaining focuses on target goals.