The B.Pharma Course is one of the oldest and most popular choices among Biology students. The list of B.Pharma Colleges in Gwalior grows day by day where students can take admission and may or may not pursue a successful career in Medicine. This is because just studying Medicine at Undergraduate level doesn’t offer the required knowledge to work in the industry. Prospective Medicine experts need to make strategic managerial decisions on all levels of working and also manage a team of medical experts. Therefore, nowadays a course in Pharmacy should accompany the student with proper managerial knowledge as well as a holistic understanding of almost everything. Luckily, for students in Gwalior pursuing B.Pharma course from ITM University can be a sure shot way to Medicine excellence and corporate success. This is because ITM University offers a corporate-oriented pedagogy in B.Pharma Course in Gwalior.
Let’s take a look at the B.Pharma Course offered by the School of Pharmacy in ITM University:
‘10+2 from a recognized Board, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
Pharmacy is a promising course for those who seek alternatives to medicine. The pharmaceutical industry of India is quite large and is growing constantly. Increase in the number of nursing/old age homes, pharmaceutical firms and hospitals within have augmented the scope of this field.
- Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi.
- Machine room with Rotary tablet press, 8 stations Disso, Friability tester, Sieve shaker and Digital hardness tester.
- Well qualified faculty with strong motivation for research and development.
- Central library with more 13000 books (National and International), e-library, journals and e-journals.
- Well Equipped laboratories with proper infrastructure.
- Central instrumentation facility with sophisticated instruments like FTIR, UV-Vis spectrophotometer, Fluorescent spectrophotometer.
- Medicinal Plant Garden with more than 100 medicinal plants.
- Workshops are included as part of the curriculum.
- Professional Activities such as National Pharmacy Week, World Health Day, World Pharmacist Day.
- Co-and Extra-Curricular Activities such as Quiz, Debate, Essay, Posters, Models, Group Discussions.
- Invited / Guest Lectures by eminent people.
FUTURE PROSPECTS FOR A PHARMACIST
The students after earning their degree can seek employment as a Pharmacist in:
- Health Centers
- Community pharmacies
- Drug Control Administration
- Educational Institute
- Sales and Marketing Department
- Food and Drug Administration
- Food and Cosmetic industries
- R&D personnel in the pharmaceutical industry
Therefore the School of Pharmacy of ITM University offers a unique pedagogy in B.Pharma course in Gwalior and is one of a kind when it comes to Teaching-learning process.