ITM School of Engineering & Technology is one of the flagship and leading Engineering schools of central and north India. It has received highest ratings for its learning-outcome based academic programs, state-of-art infrastructure, rich academic resources, continuous evaluation system, credit-based system and global outlook.
Programs at ITM SOET are a showcase of flexibility, predictability, and transparency. All our academic programs are based on a system of credits-generally guided by ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
Though Gwalior offers a lot of scope for Engineering aspirants, ITM University stands firmly on its position as one of the best Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Gwalior. Offering various branches in Engineering, ITM University is the top choice of students who want to pursue a career in Computer Science, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. The courses of B.Tech offered at the university generally have the same eligibility criteria. Let’s take a look at the admission criteria of these courses:
Civil • Mechanical• Computer Science • Electronics & Comm. • Electrical • Automobile • Petroleum Technology • Biotechnology
B.Tech. + M.Tech./MBA, B.Tech. (Hons.) + M.Tech./MBA (Integrated 5yrs.)
Electronics & Comm.
- Intermediate in science stream with mathematics from a recognized Board with at least 50% marks with JEE scorecard.
* Intermediate with PCB/PCM from a recognized Board with at least 50% marks.
Note: Lateral Entry for B.Tech/B.Tech. (Hons.) (all above branches)
- 3 Years Diploma in any branch of B.Tech with at least 50% marks from an Institute recognized by State Board of Tech Education or,
- Must have passed the 1st year of B.E./B.Tech. in any branch with at least 50% marks from any college/institute affiliated to a central/state university or,
- B.Sc. with at least 50% marks from any central/state university, with physics and mathematics at intermediate level (except for biotechnology wherein intermediate with physics and chemistry is compulsory)
Various other features which make ITM University, a unique learning place are:
Curriculum: A Latest and innovative curriculum, the inclusion of courses developed by industry.
Projects: Each course has a live project based on real-time situations to create practical hands-on learning for students.
Assessment scheme: Based on Continuous Evaluation System.
Flexible programs: Choice Based Credit System: provides flexibility for learning.
Unique Pedagogy: PBL (Project / Problem Based Learning) to explore a problem & to implement its solution in the form of a project as per industry requirements.
Workshops Offered: Robotryst, Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking, Auto factory, Quad-Copter, MATLAB, 555 Timer & other course-specific workshops.
Industrial Training: Industrial training are offered to students for better exposure to the industrial environment under the supervision of industrial experts.
Skill Enhancement Courses: BEC & AMCAT courses have been incorporated in the regular curriculum.
Placement Assistance: Dedicated Training & Placement Cell which takes care of all the placement activities.